Life changes such as the birth of a baby, divorce, losing a job or the death of loved one can and do leave people felling depressed, so can worrying about financial problems or illness. At times you may feel empty and depressed for no apparent reason. Some depression can be treated. So here we learn about How To Deal With Someone With Depression.
Continuous feeling of sadness or blankness, Feeling of helplessness, hopelessness, guilt and worthlessness, loss of interest in pleasurable activities, Including sex, fatigue, sleep disturbance, loss of energy or enthusiasm, difficulty in concentrating or making decision, ongoing physical symptoms such as headaches or digestive disorders, that don’t respond to conventional treatment, crying and fearfulness, poor appetite with weight loss, overeating and weight gain.
How To Deal With Depression –
- Making sure that you exercise on a regular basis, eat lighter foods, avoid heavy food such as cheese and meat, and increase vegetables in your diet. This will assist you in balancing your kapa dosh.
Ayurvedic herbs like guggulu, turmeric and trikatu may be beneficial for this type of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- When the depression is caused by an imbalance of vatta, it may become more serious in nature, it can lead to depression, anxiety, overactive mind and a feeling of stress and tension.
- Many people acquire imbalance due to their lifestyle. A regular schedule is the best to balance body – early to bed, early to rise, eating at regular times, regular exercise, regular meditation, and yoga.
- The daily meditation, praanaayaama and yoga should be included in your health regime.
- Try to substitute a positive thought for every negative thought that pops into your mind. Talk with people having positive thinking , help someone in need, that will divert your mind from yourself and give a sigh relief to your mind and felt relaxed.
- Another ways to deal with depression is you can try meditation that will make your mind cool and calm and don’t think about the thought troubling you always busy your mind from the thought or thing causing you feel depressed.
Now You Can Also Download Our Latest How To E-book On Stress and Anxiety Management!!!!