How To Treat Hemorrhoids : Hemorrhoids are dilated or swollen veins under the rectum around the anal opening. They can be classified into internal and external hemorrhoids.
There is a dental line in the anal canal, which separates two types of anal skin. While the skin above the dentate line is not sensitive to pain, the skin below this line is quite sensitive to pain.
Internal hemorrhoids occur above the dentate line and are, therefore usually painless .They can cause bleeding or they may push out of the anal opening when they become quite large. External hemorrhoids occur below the dentate line and are generally painful. External hemorrhoids can become very distressing when the blood in the hemorrhoids clots and inflammation irritates the nearby pain sensitive skin.
How To Treat Hemorrhoids :Symptoms-
Rectal bleeding, pain or itching, painful bowel movements- specially with straining, a lump that can be felt in the anus, and sometimes mucus discharge after a bowel movement.
Piles are common and most people have some bleeding from them once in a while.
Still the reason to seek medical treatment for hemorrhoids include: the presence of painful blood clot in the hemorrhoids, excessive blood loss, infection and the need of rule cancer of the rectum or colon.
- Drink plenty of water and other fluids- At least 10 glasses a day. Eat foods which are good source of fibre such as whole grain or Bran, cereals, breads, fresh vegetables and fruits such as apple, grapes and many more.
And if necessary add bran to your food as this will make the passing of stools easy.
- Pass of bowel as soon as you feel the urge. Don’t strain yourself to have a bowel movement.
Try to lose your weight if you are overweight and exercise regularly (recommended).
- Keep your anal area clean.You can try use of (sitz bath) with hot water and also take warm baths during these days.
- Try to avoid sitting too much on a hard surface, because it can restrict blood flow around the area.
The hot poultice of dry radish is very good in non-bleeding piles.
- For painful and protruding piles, you can use the ointment prepared out of turmeric, the leaves of Indian hemp and onion with hot sesame oil.
- You can eat cooked carrots eaten with whey that checks bleeding from piles.
- To stop bleeding from piles you can take, Naga Kesar and black sesame seeds powdered and mixed with fresh ghee or butter.
Hope all this health tips will help you!!
If you loved this Please like and share with your friends. Thanks!!!!