Is White Creamy Discharge Spoiling Your Sex Life: Leucorrhoea well-known as “white discharge.” Ayurveda refers leucorrhoea to shwetapradara.
This word means excessive white creamy discharge. It is believed to be caused by aggravation or vitiation of Kapa dosha.
This commonly occurs in patients who are weak, emaciated, and anaemic. Most women experience a certain amount of vaginal secretion, which is the body’s natural way of cleansing, lubrication, and guarding the vagina against infections.
Like the mouth and anus, the mucous membrane of the vagina constantly sheds and replaces its cells, passing them out of the body in the form of mucous secretion.
This secretion occurs due to the action of cervical and endometrial glands and also because of the activity of bacteria that live harmlessly in a normal, healthy vagina.
On the other hand, an abnormal vaginal discharge may be grey-white, yellow or green, brown or rusty. The consistency may be clumpy and thick or thin and liquid.
There is usually a very offensive odor, and it may cause irritation and reddening of the part.
If the discharge is thick and white and there is an itching sensation, it may be due to vaginal thrush, caused by a yeast-like fungus, the commonest cause of leucorrhoea.
It may also occur in women suffering from diabetes or those who are being treated with antibiotics for some other illness. If the discharge is brown, like blood, and usually follows intercourse, it may probably be due to cervical erosion.
If the discharge is spotted with blood, either mid-period or following intercourse, it may be due to a cervical polyp.
If a low back or an abdominal pain accompanies the discharge, and you feel sick, it may also be noticed in females who are suffering from tuberculosis, anemia as also in those who have a general low resistance power.
Maintain poor local hygiene and those who have a general low resistance power, maintain poor local hygiene and those who have a general low resistance power, maintain poor local hygiene and those who have a general low resistance power.
Maintain poor local hygiene and those who use an excess of vaginal medications such as strong disinfectants. Women who are constantly under stress and are anxious by nature may also complain of leucorrhoea.
White Creamy Discharge: Quick Tips
- Maintain good health, take proper rest, and do stress reduction exercises regularly, as these increase your resistance to infection.
- Avoid fried, hot, and spicy foods, pickles, maida, and its products. Cut down on sugar, fermented foods, mushrooms, pastries, sweets, cheese, puddings and alcohol and also lots of fresh curds.
- Keep your vaginal area clean by washing it 1-2 times daily with plenty of water. Pat dry afterward, using your own towels.
- Always wipe your anus after defecation from the front to back, to prevent infection from stools entering your vagina.
- Do not use nylon panties. Wear clean cotton panties and change out of wet clothes promptly.
- During your periods, use a clean cotton cloth or pads instead of tampons, especially at night.
- Both you and your partner should wash hands and genitals before and after intercourse.
- You must ensure that your sexual partner is free of any infection. Use condoms to provide added protection.
- Keep your blood sugar always under control.
- Do not self-medicate and avoid unnecessary medication. Avoid perfumes and chemical products such as deodorants soaps, perfumed powders, perfumed sprays, and colored toilet papers.
- Do not scratch, as the fungus may get under your nails and spread.
- Drink at least 10-15 glasses of water daily and include plenty of green leafy vegetables and salads in your diet.
White Creamy Discharge: Remedies-
- Boil horse- gram in water and take the supernatant fluid daily.
- Shelled tamarind seeds, macerated in milk is very efficacious in leucorrhoea.
- Washing and cleaning of the vagina and internal parts with alum water will be very effective.
Regular douching of the genital tract with a decoction of the barks of banyan and fig trees is very useful in leucorrhoea. In ayurvedic terminology, this douche therapy is called an as Uttra vasti.
Take one tablespoonful of the powder of each of these two barks, boil in one liter of water, and reduce to half. Filter the decoction and discard the remnants. Have an oil massage before douching.
Fill the warm decoction in the douche bag and attach a clean, lubricated nozzle to it.
Lie down on your back and bend your knees. Insert the nozzle to it. Lie down on your back and bend your knees.
Insert the nozzle into the vagina and take deep breaths. Slowly squeeze the douche bag so that decoction enters the vagina. Stay in the same position for 10 to 15 minutes.
Please note that you should avoid this treatment during menstruation, pregnancy.
And if the symptoms persist for three to four days, get worse, or are accompained by fever, abnormal bleeding, or severe pain, get yourself examined by a doctor is necessary.
Recommended: How To Deal With Period Cramps
I hope you guys loved this information on how to deal with white creamy discharge and prevent your sex life.