How To Get Rid Of Bad Body Odor Naturally: It is well known fact that perspiration is the prime cause of body odour. The primary cause of body odour cause is bacteria, there may be underlying causes like excessive sweating, low blood sugar, metabolic dysfunction, menopause or even emotional stress.
Any imbalance in metabolism or diet, may also results in stronger odours.The person containing large amounts of choline such as eggs, fish, liver and legumes cause metabolic imbalance this causes fishy smell from body and feels you away from your friends.
Certain foods and drinks, such as onions, garlic and alcohol are also prime causes of body odour , so here a tip for you ,”how to get rid of bad body odor naturally”
- Bathe daily or twice a day if possible for you, cause daily bathing helps you in removal bacteria from your skin
- Scrub the armpits with a soapy washcloth, as that will work better to remove the bacteria faster than soap.
- Clothing is an area many people overlook. Loose fitting clothes allow the body to breathe better than tight clothes.
- Foods, such as “meat”, onions, garlic, exotic spices, and drinks such as coffee and alcohol can lead to body odor. Try to eliminate these from your diet and see the difference.
- You generally see people who chew tobacco smells bad and also a major cause of body odor. Not only does it come back through your lungs, but also through the skin.
- It you have a severe problem, soak yourself for 15 min. in tub of water after adding about three cups of tomato juice.
“In addition drink plenty of water so that toxins and dirt, out of the body”
Also Read: How Stop Hair Falling Problem
Home remedies for body odor
- An excellent astringent that tightens the skin and closes open pores is made by soaking one tablespoon full of triphala powder in a small glass of water for 5-6 hrs.
- Turnip juice reduces underarm odor for up to 10hrs. Use it by squeezing the juice through cheesecloth, so that you have two tsp of juice. Wash your armpits with it.
- Apple cider or vinegar eliminates underarm body odor when used in place of deodorant.
- You can also use talc powder, deodorants, perfumes in the areas of heavy perspiration.
- Baking soda can be used instead of a deodorant. Just apply the powder in your dry armpits. It will kill bacteria and helps absorb perspiration.
Source: From internet, some relevant books(Ayurveda for all).
If you loved this Please like and share with your friends. Thanks!!!!